We will provide you the best and special Merry Christmas greetings for 2017. Find the best words for your friends, family, relatives, colleagues, girlfriend, boyfriend and everyone you want to wish Merry Christmas by giving awesome greetings. Here you can get the awesome collection of the Merry Christmas wishes 2017 which will perfectly fit for each of the people you want to wish Merry Christmas. Christmas is an occasion of the celebration in the whole world, on this occasion everyone wishes for other’s wellness and we provide the best words you need to send everyone you want to wish a Merry Christmas.
1. Merry Christmas Greetings for Friends
Friends of someone special in your life you can't even live life without them. They are someone who is with you in your sadness and as well as in happiness. They are someone you need to chill out with. You need to hang out with. They are someone you really need to have fun with. You really need promising words which ensure your friends that you will be with them for the next so many years, the words that can speak instead of you to your friends that you will be with them in their are a good time as well as tough time. So here are the Merry Christmas greetings of 2017 especially for friends.
· This Christmas may Santa Claus get you lots and lots of gifts. May all those gifts be just wanted you always wanted. May all your wishes, dreams and desires come true this Christmas. Have a Blessed Christmas.
· As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
· It is that time of the year again when you are thankful for everything Merry and bright. May this Christmas be a delight! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
· I hope life treats you kind, and I hope you have all you ever dream of, I wish you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity but above all this, I wish u love this Christmas.
· During this Christmas season, may you enjoy the message of hope, love, and peace on Earth. May all of these holiday blessings be yours to keep. Here’s to wishing you a Merry Christmas.
2. Merry Christmas Greetings 2017 for Lovers
Merry ChristmasMerry Christmas
· This Christmas I just want you to know that you have been the best gift I have ever received. And every Christmas the only thing that I will ask Santa is to strengthen our relationship. Merry Christmas to you and also a very Happy New Year ahead.
|Merry Christmas Greetings 2017 for lovers|
· There is nothing more magical than decorated trees, lights, presents, family, and friends to brighten up your life. Merry Christmas!
· On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.
· From the moment I saw your sweet face, I knew you were the best Christmas gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, Sweetie!
· Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. The warmth and comfort that comes with this season remind me of you.
3. Special 2017 Christmas Greetings for your family
· This Christmas may all your efforts turn into achievements. May you be rewarded in hundred fold. Merry Christmas to you my dearest one!
|Special 2017 Christmas Greetings for your family|
· A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
· Christmas is the time to give gifts to your family and let them know how much you care about them, so that’s what I’m doing.
· From door to door, From heart to heart; Christmas binds us together So that we’re never ever torn apart! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
· Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
4. Merry Christmas Special Greetings for Children
Children actually wait for this occasion throughout the year to get the gifts, Greetings and reward for their behavior.
Are you still figuring out what to write on a greeting card for them?
· Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forevermore to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmas time that brings God close to you.
|Merry Christmas Special Greetings for children|
· Joy to the world, a king has been born! Here’s wishing you and your families peace and prosperity this Christmas! May the Lord send you His abundant blessings! May you have a Merry Christmas and a Gratifying New Year!
· As you celebrate the miracle of this special season, may your heart be filled with joy and peace. May these holiday blessings linger in your home and stay with you throughout the year.
· The warmth and love surrounding Christmas is a joy to be savored with family and friends. It is a time to give and share with one another. Here’s to wishing you the best this season has to offer.
· May this holiday season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
5. Merry Christmas Greetings 2017 for Special Friends
· Special Christmas greetings to a person who is just so very special. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.
|Merry Christmas Greetings 2017 for Special Friend|
· “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas;
Soon the bells will start,
And the thing that will make them ring
Is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart.”
· Christmas is a season of great joy: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.
· Where could I find a best friend like you? Not at the North Pole, that’s for sure. This year know that the best gift in my life are best friends like you. Merry Christmas.
· Merry Christmas to my best friend, the person who puts up with all my faults and loves me anyway. Oh and happy New Year too.